We are Open
For the season:
Thursday’s 12pm-7pm, Friday’s 12pm-8pm, Saturday’s 12pm-8pm & Sunday’s 12pm-7pm
Things will be different due to New, NYS mandated Covid 19 regulations. Our already small establishment will be even more limited due to the new regulations. We would like to apologize in advance for any frustrations or inconveniences these new regulations may cause.
We will be offering limited indoor seating at the bar as well as outdoor deck seating & picnic benches on the lawn. As per NYS regulations, patrons must be seated in order to be served and these seats are available on a first come first serve basis.
How this will look:
👋 Letting us know that you're here.
PLEASE CHECK IN AT THE HOSTESS STATION WHEN YOU ARRIVE.
- in an effort to avoid developing a crowded waiting area, after you check in at the hostess station, you are welcomed to wait outside and / in your car and we will call you when your table is ready.
🚪Entering and Exiting the building.
- Please Enter the building through the front door
- Please Exit through the back side door which leads to the deck.
- Patrons, over the age of 2 yrs old and those medically able to do so, will be required to wear facemasks while in the building.
- Customers may remove the facemask, once seated.
- If getting up for the restroom, we ask that you please place the facemask back on.
💳Settling the Bill.
- We will ask that the server take your cash/credit card instead of settling up at the bar.
🚙 To go
- If there are no tables available and you would like to place a to go order for food and or cider, please tell the hostess and you can order at the bar. You may wait outside or in your car and we will call you when the order is ready for pick up. We are not taking phone to go orders at this time. Bottles of cider will be available for purchase and can be part of a to go order if you’d like.
- we will be offering a contactless menu!
- The contactless menu will be a one-time-use piece of paper with a QR code.
--- Just open your camera, point it at the QR code and a browser tied to our menu will open up.
--- Click open and our menu opens on your phone! ------- No special app needed --- just your phone's camera!
You can contact us at
(585) 364-3348 Or at
We are a small husband-and-wife run Cidery. We like to say we are a farm to glass small-batch Cidery.
It is all done on our farm here in Penfield New York, from growing and pressing our apples to fermenting, aging and bottling our ciders.
We do everything in-house because that way we know the taste of our cider will stay as good as the day we made it and because we love the process.